Sunday, November 1, 2009

Songbird

Songbird is the tenative title to my new novel. At this point I can't even say what it's about - not that I wouldn't love to, it's just that I have no clue where this book is going.  Dani has faced a lot of challenges in her life that go beyond the typical teenage trials. Haunted by the memory of her brother and his violent death at the hands of her father Dani struggles to be the girl next door and find  a way to make her dreams come true. Okay - I guess I can tell you what it's about! LoL

I've been so focused on fixing up Janie that I've been ignoring all the other voices in my head.  so, now I'm going to let one loose. Dani Blair Mays has entered the stage.

2 comments:

  1. Haha, you can't get Janie out of your head- you called Dani Janie in the second to last sentence of the first paragraph. I like the concept though! I can't wait to start reading it!

    ReplyDelete