Sunday, September 21, 2014

Sneak Peek #2 - Watch Me by Angela Fristoe

Watch Me (A Touched Trilogy, #3) is still under construction! I've had a few issues with the direction I was wanting to go with Chloe's story, but I'm feeling a lot better now that I've had another writer and blogger read the beginning (Thank you soooo much DelSheree!) :) So, here is another sneak peek!

Sneak Peek - Watch Me (A Touched Trilogy, #3) 
 
As nosy as I am, minding my own business was the best decision. And that was exactly what I was going to do this time with Sebastian. The bell rang and still I couldn’t pull my eyes away. Knowing better did little to end my curiosity. Sebastian gathered his things and walked across the room and out the door. His future came so close to me, I could have simply reached out and for a second as he passed I would have had a glimpse.

“Hey, were you serious about helping me with that paper tonight?”

I glanced up at Nadine, missing my opportunity to see into Sebastian’s future, and gave her a vague nod. My original plans had been to veg at home, maybe even watch one of my favorite cheesy romance movies, but saying no to Nadine was hard. We’d been best friends for nearly two years and I knew if I backed out she’d be pissed.

“Yeah, of course.”

“Cool.” She flipped her blond hair over her shoulder and gave me an expectant look. “You planning on sticking around for the next class?”

I shook my head and grabbed my things from under my seat. “No. Just feeling a bit spacey, I guess.”
I’d been ditching Nadine a lot the past few weeks. Visions of the future came with a hard price. Most of them stayed unspoken. When I was younger, I’d reveled in the power it gave me over people. To have them really listen to what I said, because according to them I had some weird sixth sense. It was how my sisters and I had ended up with the Freaky Matlin Triplets title.

Black and white. That’s the future. I know, because it’s how I’d always seen it. If I saw it, it happened.
 

** If you are new to A Touched Trilogy you can find the first two books Lie to Me and Heal Me as stand alone books. Lie to Me can also be found within the bestselling box set Pandora!

No comments:

Post a Comment