Friday, August 8, 2014

PANDORA is a Success! #Kindle #Bestseller

Yes, I admit it. I have been sitting here for the past two days mentally singing Celebration. Okay, so it wasn't always mentally :) But I think it was a justified use of singing time in the Fristoe household. Why?

PANDORA hit the Amazon Top 100 Best Seller List!!!

I have had my books on the Top 100 Free list, but this isn't the Free list. This is the list that means people see the value in the book. And there is a lot of value in the Pandora box set. 20 books for 99Cents is an amazing deal!

But Pandora is a limited time offer and is only available until September 5th. So, if you haven't picked up your copy yet, there is still time, but it's running out!!



You can also check out the Pandora Party Page on Facebook where we are giving away a ton of amazing prizes!

No comments:

Post a Comment