Saturday, June 22, 2013

Hot YA Books from 2013

What are the hottest YA books you've read this year? Well, I've started compiling a list of my Top Hot YA books released this year! This is a growing, ever changing list of books and is based purely on my own opinions. With a quick recap of why I loved it.

My Top Hot YA Books from 2013

1. Splintered by A.G. Howard


~ Very cool homage to Carroll's classic. Strong skater girl heroine, great love story, awesome action, and open for a sequel.
My full review will be coming soon
2. Hooked by Liz Fichera

 
~ Realistic characters, high school golf team, and a strong Native American heroine.
Read my review of Hooked here

3. Stung by Bethany Wiggins



~ Tons of action, infection, and a touch of romance
Read my review of Stung here


4. The Rules (Project Paper Dolls, #1) by Stacey Kade



~ Aliens, romance, and an awesome twist at the end.
Read my review of The Rules here


Feel free to make suggestions for 2013 releases I could read that might make it onto my Hot List!

No comments:

Post a Comment