Sunday, November 25, 2012

Update on Life and All That Good Stuff!

So, I've been having a hard time lately keeping up with my blogging. Over the summer, I was so gung-ho and signed up for a bazillion tours, posts, ARCs, and hops. Then vacation ended and life (AKA work, family, writing, editing, illness, NaNoWriMo)got in the way.

I have been reading, but had absolutely no time to review. My plan right now is to be back on track with reviews by next week. I've read some amazing and not so amazing books, all of which I really want to share (Skinny, Bad Hair Day, Secret of Betrayal, Flawless, Ever).

I do have some awesome things coming up though!

~ I've signed up to do a few blog hops (3 in December!) hosted by I am a Reader, Not a Writer where you'll be able to win copies of my new novel Lie to Me (A Touched Trilogy, #1), and possibly something by Shelly Crane (I love her Significance series, so I may share the love). Okay, definitely something by Shelly Crane - I just have to figure out which one to give away.

~ Lie to Me (A Touched Trilogy, #1) will be available on December 1st! Look for it in paperback and Kindle format at Amazon and B&N for Nook!

~ Songbird will be free for lending to Amazon Select members starting in December. And look for a Free purchase day sometime before the end of the year!

~ The draft for Heal Me (a Touched Trilogy, #2) is nearly complete and will be going into editing in December. We're planning for a Spring release. Hopefully, I'll have more details in January!

For once I'm looking forward to the end of the year for a reason other than Christmas!!

No comments:

Post a Comment