Sunday, September 18, 2011

Zombie Review Week Coming in October!

I have often and freely admitted that I am a zombie addict. I will watch even the worst movies made if they have anything to do with zombies. So, it shouldn't be surprising that I am anxiously awaiting the return of The Walking Dead in October. I loved the graphic novels, but for me the show is even better, the characters more developed and the horror of what is happen more real.

My zombie reading though is sadly lacking. I've read Carrie Ryan's The Forest of Hands and Teeth series and loved it. I've posted my review of the first book already, and am working on the other two. When I was offered the opportunity to review Super Zombie Juice Mega Bomb by MJA Ware I jumped at the chance (Look for it to coincide with the return of The Walking Dead). It seems like a completely different style and take on zombies than Ryan's work and I'm completely open to that.


The closer it gets to The Walking Dead return, the more I want zombies! So, I've decided to actually devote the entire week leading up to it with a review of YA zombie stories. If you know of a YA zombie book (or short story) that I should check out, drop a comment here, or if you're an author and would like me to review your YA zombie work email me! (My email is available through my profile page)

No comments:

Post a Comment